PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 3, 2011

Recipe Box

I did something really drastic last night.  I cleaned out my recipe box.  I took out all the wonderfully delicious recipes that I had been collecting for several years.  I sorted through all of the recipes and only put back in the allergy-friendly recipes.  That left me with about 10 out of my entire collection.

Depressing.....

I'm no longer in denial.  The food allergies are going to be with us for a while.  I can't make any of those recipes probably for a long, long time.  It was time to stop gazing at them as I flip through my box trying to figure out what to make for dinner.  For the next few years, I'm only going to save allergy-friendly recipes.  I'm going to refill my box.

Here is the carnage
Shhhh, don't tell, but I did save them all, the entire stack, which is 3 inches thick.  Wishful thinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are sweet as honey! Thanks for visiting the hive!

 
Content © Hives in the Kitchen | Design © 2012 Laura Jane
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited