PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Allergy Free Cookbook Fun

I've mentioned the Allergen Free Baker's Handbook which is a favorite.  But I'm now armed with 3 others that I'll be trying out in the upcoming months.  Here's my new lineup:

Fresh From Elizabeth's Kitchen-These recipes are gluten free but contain some information on substitutions for some recipes.
Free for All Cooking-These recipes are gluten free and offer dairy and egg free alternatives as well as other allergy-free substitutions that can be made.
Cooking for Isaiah-These recipes are all gluten and dairy free but many contain other big allergens.  I'll be making substitutions where I can and we'll see where that takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are sweet as honey! Thanks for visiting the hive!

 
Content © Hives in the Kitchen | Design © 2012 Laura Jane
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited