PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Allergy Free Chicken Salad


It's summer and I love eating chicken salad.  It happens to be my hubby's favorite summer time dish and he asks me to make it for his lunch every week.  Here's my recipe for an allergy safe chicken salad!

Chicken Salad

1/2 cup Vegenaise (I use the one made with olive oil)
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp poultry seasoning
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1 T lemon juice
3 cups diced chicken
1/2 cup diced celery
1 cup diced grapes 
1/2 cup diced green onions

Add first 6 ingredients to a large bowl and stir well.  Add remaining ingredients and stir until evenly coated.  

My hubby loves to put his chicken salad on our homemade bread or even eat it over a giant spinach salad.  It's a favorite with the kids too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are sweet as honey! Thanks for visiting the hive!

 
Content © Hives in the Kitchen | Design © 2012 Laura Jane
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited