PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, July 21, 2013

I'm Still Here!

No, I haven't given up the blog.  I'm still here.  We're still managing food allergies.  We've just had a few big changes around our house lately.  We've moved to a new house and we're trying to get settled and plan for our new school year.  So, I've had to take a short blog break to get reorganized.  But I'll be back with some new recipes soon.  I'll also be reorganizing my other recipes and adding pinnable images for Pinterest. 

We have a new house, new kitchen, and we'll have new recipes coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are sweet as honey! Thanks for visiting the hive!

 
Content © Hives in the Kitchen | Design © 2012 Laura Jane
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited