PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Rice Yogurt

There is one type of yogurt that Bee can apparently have.............rice yogurt.  I've only found one company that makes it.  What would make it even better is if our local store actually carried it..........
Bee has had this yogurt once and seemed to like it somewhat.  I'm not thrilled at the amount of sugar in each little container, but if it's your only option then what can I say?  But I wish they made a plain flavor; I want to use it when I'm baking.  I'm going to be emailing them about that...................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are sweet as honey! Thanks for visiting the hive!

 
Content © Hives in the Kitchen | Design © 2012 Laura Jane
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited