PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I Love You Game

Daily my tired brain is subjected to the "I love you game."

Curly begins, "Mom, I love you bigger than the world!"

Mom, "I love you bigger than the sky!"

Curly, "I love you bigger than Heaven!"

Mom, "I love you bigger than North America!" (Yes, I do know that Heaven is bigger. No comment please)

Curly, "I love you more than 100 people in the biggest city!!!"

Mom, "I love you deeper than the ocean!"

Curly, "I love you more than the pipes that go under the house and take the trash away!!"

Mom, "I love you very very much!" (How can I top that one??)

And on that note, our game will end...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are sweet as honey! Thanks for visiting the hive!

 
Content © Hives in the Kitchen | Design © 2012 Laura Jane
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited