PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, September 23, 2013

A Little Blog Construction



Yes, I'm still here.  I still feel like we're recovering from our move this summer and with the start of school this fall.........we have been busy at our house!  Of course, it doesn't help that my hubby is in the final stages of graduate school.  Because of our busy schedule lately, I've been trying to simply keep afloat and I haven't been experimenting with any new recipes - I just want something that I know works!  So, new recipes will be back soon, just not right now. 

In the meantime, I'm working on cleaning up some things on my blog and making pinable images of my recipes to share on Pinterest.  I'm also going to be doing some behind-the-scenes organizing of the blog pages and the posts.

I'll be back when I feel like I can breathe again.  I do have some new recipes to share that I made several weeks ago.  I also have some stories to tell about Bee's most recent allergic reactions.  She had 2 reactions in 2 weeks!  That was not a fun time!  And I will have to write about our upcoming appointment with our allergist.  Yes, we see her in November and we'll be doing testing.  We're praying for better results and maybe some outgrown allergies! 

So, know that we're still here; we're still allergy free; we're still busy looking for new recipes; we're still working to keep our kids safe.  The blog might be a little quiet, but enjoy some of the older posts and a few of our favorite recipes. 

You might need some Taco Dip for game day......
Or you might want a simple Baked Chicken recipe for a school night....
You could make some Gingerbread Donuts to celebrate fall.....
You should definitely make some Granola Bars for an after school snack....
Or you could have a treat of some Maple Oatmeal Cookies.

You can read a little about how we're trying to Teach Independence and Food Allergy Awareness
You could see why I Fear Doctors after our food allergy experiences
You might want to read about How Donuts Ruined My Day
Find out what's inside our Food Allergy Emergency Kit
And you could enjoy a much needed laugh as you reflect on life with food allergies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are sweet as honey! Thanks for visiting the hive!

 
Content © Hives in the Kitchen | Design © 2012 Laura Jane
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited