PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Allergy Free Halloween Candy


Halloween can be such a nightmare!  And I don't mean the hunt for the perfect costume (and the scary costumes out there).  I mean the candy!  How do you find safe candy?  How do you trick-or-treat?  Well, Halloween is not my favorite holiday but this list will get you started on some safe allergen-free candy.  Because it does exist and this blogger has done the research to get you started.  I think I might need some candy corn or jelly beans now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are sweet as honey! Thanks for visiting the hive!

 
Content © Hives in the Kitchen | Design © 2012 Laura Jane
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited