PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Thankful

Tonight, I sit here in a quiet house.  Kids are asleep, house is picked up, hubby is off studying for his grad school classes, and I have some time to read, write, and relax.  It's late but the quiet is worth waiting for.

And I'm thankful.

Thankful for a wonderful family.



Thankful for a hard-working hubby who is involved and active with the kids.



Thankful that Bee is doing well.



Thankful that our homeschool year is off to a great start and that we can take as many field trips as we want.



Thankful that Curly is such a great helper and surprises me at every turn.



Thankful that Tiger is so sweet to his sisters and provides us with much-needed comic relief.



Thankful that Ladybug is a great sleeper and a happy baby.



Thankful that despite the allergies and the challenges, we've been able to maintain a sense of normalcy.  Thankful that we've been able to overcome.



We have a lot to be thankful for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Can you email me?...I want to ask a few personal questions and wasn't sure how to do that here. kile.churman@gmail.com

A little about me...I don't have kids, allergies (at least not known) and I do live in Texas too. Also, I promise I am not crazy. If you google me, please disregard images that might seem like I was being ridiculous. It was a themed costume party.

Post a Comment

Your comments are sweet as honey! Thanks for visiting the hive!

 
Content © Hives in the Kitchen | Design © 2012 Laura Jane
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited