PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 16, 2012

Gluten Free Flours



I've been sticking with mostly rice and tapioca flour with some potato starch but I know these aren't my healthiest options.  After looking at this comparison chart, I'm hoping to branch out and try some different and more nutritious options. 

Here is an excellent list of the various flours that are gluten or wheat free.  This site has a breakdown of the various flours as well as information about how to store them.

How many recipes will I destroy in the process of trial and error?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are sweet as honey! Thanks for visiting the hive!

 
Content © Hives in the Kitchen | Design © 2012 Laura Jane
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited