PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Food Allergies and Starting Solids

Ladybug should be starting solids soon!  It's hard to believe!

We have been trying to make an appointment with Bee's doctor but they won't return my phone calls to try to get her in.  As it stands now, she won't be able to get in for several months-well past the time that we will be beginning solids.  That's not too helpful now is it?  And can I say it's just so frustrating!

So, I'm thinking we'll just cancel our appointment.  I don't see how an appointment in a few months will prove helpful at all.

I don't know.  What would you do??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are sweet as honey! Thanks for visiting the hive!

 
Content © Hives in the Kitchen | Design © 2012 Laura Jane
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited