PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Ice Cream Road Trip

 
Well, I did it!  I made a 3-hour round trip to get Bee some ice cream and ice cream bars.

She loves them!



The other kids love them!




Prince Charming and I love them!  The hemp ice cream is yummy and so are the ice cream bars!  The coffee biscotti is a mommy and daddy favorite because it tastes just like an ice coffee.  The mint chip is very minty and refreshing-and is not green (hooray for no food coloring!).  The chocolate is rich and yummy!  The ice cream bars are also wonderful.  My favorite is the vanilla with blueberry and pomegranate-it is amazing!

So, I think the road trip was well worth it and I just might have to do it again!

Now I need to figure out how to make hemp milk ice cream myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are sweet as honey! Thanks for visiting the hive!

 
Content © Hives in the Kitchen | Design © 2012 Laura Jane
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited