PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Allergies and the Grocery Store

Baby Bee cannot go to the grocery store.

Hmmmm.....I'm trying to decide if this is a good thing or a bad thing.  On one hand, I can sweet talk my hubby into going by himself or letting me go by myself.  Shopping without all 4 kids in tow is much much easier.  On the other hand, our avoidance of the grocery store is really inconvenient, especially when I only need a few things or when they kids actually want to go too.  (Yes, my kids think the grocery store is fun.  It must be the shopping carts with the steering wheels).

No matter how well I wipe down the carts, Bee breaks out each time we grocery shop.  I really shouldn't be surprised since she can't eat half of what's in that stupid store.

But, can our life not be normal in just one way?  Please??

So, for now I'm going to avoid all grocery stores if Bee is along.  You would think this would be a great excuse to get out of cooking and eat out.  No, not so much for us.  Restaurants are just as scary as grocery stores.  Some days I just don't want to even leave the house.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are sweet as honey! Thanks for visiting the hive!

 
Content © Hives in the Kitchen | Design © 2012 Laura Jane
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited