PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, November 11, 2011

Compassion

My kids get daily lessons in compassion.  They often have to put Bee's needs before their own, even though I work hard to make life as normal and stress-free as possible for them.  The kids are wonderful at stepping up when Bee is having a reaction and I need their help.  They pitch in and obey without complaint.  They are her best comforts when she doesn't feel well.  Even though I hate that their activities are sometimes interrupted, I know that the compassion they are learning will take them far.

Here's Curly taking care of Bee on a day when Bee isn't feeling well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are sweet as honey! Thanks for visiting the hive!

 
Content © Hives in the Kitchen | Design © 2012 Laura Jane
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited