PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Oral Immunotherapy

Yea or Nay?

Here's what Katie Couric learns..........

Here's what the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology says.........

Here's what I learned from our doctor.........she's not confident in the treatment.

And here's what I'm going to do about it.............nothing.

I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing because it works and Bee is safe.  I'll keep watching the research reports; I'll keep asking questions of our doctor; I'll keep praying for healing and for treatment.  But I don't think I could bring myself to put Bee through that treatment and the risks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are sweet as honey! Thanks for visiting the hive!

 
Content © Hives in the Kitchen | Design © 2012 Laura Jane
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited