PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Enjoy Life Products


We love many of the Enjoy Life products and I was so excited that they were coming out with some new things.  Yay!!  Then I went to their site and read through all the ingredient labels.  And we can't have a single flavor!!!  {Can you hear me crying in the closet??}  Every single flavor has quinoa in it.  Quinoa is a seed.  We are allergic to all seeds (at least all the seeds we've tried so far, and I'm not about to try any more......4 different seeds and 4 reactions is enough, no?)

So, I hope everyone else enjoys these!  But we sure won't be!  Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are sweet as honey! Thanks for visiting the hive!

 
Content © Hives in the Kitchen | Design © 2012 Laura Jane
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited