PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Vacation


I'm taking a vacation this week.  No, not a real one.  Just a blog vacay.  We are redoing our homeschool room - it's currently a disaster area.  My hubby has had some crazy work scheduling stuff going on.  And we have a big appointment with our immunologist on Friday.  I've got to write out my list of questions to get ready!  Not to mention that Easter is coming up and I need to pull together some fun Easter ideas.  So, family is first and I've got to get caught up with some things around the house.  I'll be back next week to finish all the blog posts I've started and to share about our newest cupcake creation!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are sweet as honey! Thanks for visiting the hive!

 
Content © Hives in the Kitchen | Design © 2012 Laura Jane
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited