PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 22, 2013

The Link Between Food and What Ails Your Child

If you had asked me several years ago the role food played in children's sicknesses and behavior issues, I probably would have thought you were crazy.  Well, if you asked me now, I'd tell you that I absolutely feel that food plays a huge role in just about everything! 

Here's a book on my wishlist:




The author draws connections between various foods and childhood illnesses and includes information about treatment.

I can personally vouch for the connection between dairy consumption and ear infections and gluten consumption and rashes.  What a difference our crazy diet makes for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are sweet as honey! Thanks for visiting the hive!

 
Content © Hives in the Kitchen | Design © 2012 Laura Jane
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited