PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 30, 2012

{Allergy Free} "Cream Cheese" Icing

A while ago I made carrot cake with "cream cheese" icing.  In all the moving craziness, I forgot to blog the recipe and then I couldn't find it!  Well, this week I found my icing recipe so I made another round of carrot cake (which disappeared in 2 days).  The icing was just as I remembered!



Cream Cheese Icing
1 cup Earth Balance Soy Free
pinch of salt
3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 Tablespoon rice milk
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla

In mixer, beat Earth Balance well, adding a pinch of salt.
Add the powdered sugar, alternating with the rice milk, lemon juice, and vanilla.
Beat until the icing is smooth and fluffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are sweet as honey! Thanks for visiting the hive!

 
Content © Hives in the Kitchen | Design © 2012 Laura Jane
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited