PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Bee Update



What's been up with Bee lately?  She is 2.  That should be enough of an update!

Her favorite phrases are:

I do it!
Look at me!
That's mine!
My turn!
No!

Did I mention that she is 2?

She can throw one sassy little tantrum.  She can also recover from a tantrum in lightning speed.  She's all drama!  And stubborness.  And independent.

She also climbs everything!  I spend my day rescuing her from high perches and picking her up after she jumps from them.

I also rescue her older and bigger brother and sister from her wrath.  You do not want to experience the wrath of Bee.  She will retaliate.  You will be sorry.  My older two run from her in fear.  They need to toughen up!

Bee's other famous phrase is "later."  I don't know what I would do without that word.  Anytime she asks to do something that we can't do right then, I use the magic word, "later."  This satisfies her and she goes about her business.  If I forget that one word, a tantrum ensues.  She will do everything later.  She will obey later.  She will pick up later.  She will eat later.  She will nap later.  So, it's a double-edged sword.

Bee is also the snuggly, cuddly, caring little person who freely shares kisses and hugs, always looks for an empty lap, and gently cares for her baby dolls.

Bee insists that she is actually 3.  Her vocabulary might fool some, but of course her tantrums would give her away.  Sorry Bee!  We know you're 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are sweet as honey! Thanks for visiting the hive!

 
Content © Hives in the Kitchen | Design © 2012 Laura Jane
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited