PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Allergy Free Oreos


Sometimes I miss Pepperidge Farm Cookies or Oreos or the Keebler Elves.  Sometimes I hear them calling to me from their little treehouse.  I'm just sure that they make the fudge stripe cookies just for me....
I don't even allow myself to walk down the snack aisle in our grocery store.  I have to stay away from all those snack foods!

On my recent road trip I found an alternative that helps satisfy my cravings and it was a huge hit with the kiddos.  I do have to admit that they tasted every bit as good as a traditional oreo and the vanilla version was even better in my opinion.  The kids thought they were great and they would always insist on one of each flavor.



These are my new favorite snack food cookie..........if only they would carry them at our local store!  They also make several other cookies and foods that Bee can have.  I'm hoping we'll have the chance to try most of them to see what we think. 

A disclaimer:  These cookies do have small amounts of soy in the form of soy lecithin.  Soy is one of Bee's lower allergens and she has tolerated items with small amounts of soy lecithin in the past.  So we compromise and allow a little soy lecithin in the house but are strictly free of most of her other main allergens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are sweet as honey! Thanks for visiting the hive!

 
Content © Hives in the Kitchen | Design © 2012 Laura Jane
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited