PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Cinnamon Rolls

Using my Allergen Free Guide to Baking I made Bee some cinnamon rolls-and myself too since I was really missing them!  They are not an easy thing to make but they were sooo sooo yummy!  I will have to figure out the dough because mine was like sticky goo.  The cookbook said to roll out my dough but that wasn't about to happen.  With much extra flour I was able to shape the dough and somewhat roll it up.  My rolls weren't pretty but were great and disappeared fast!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Making my mouth water.

Lexi said...

They were pretty good! I'll make them again! Best when warm!

Post a Comment

Your comments are sweet as honey! Thanks for visiting the hive!

 
Content © Hives in the Kitchen | Design © 2012 Laura Jane
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited