PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 11, 2010

Pasta

I love pasta and I cannot live without it. AT. ALL.  Therefore, I searched for the best gluten and corn free pasta out there.  And I found it............Hello, Tinkyada!  And I even like saying it!

It takes longer to cook than regular pasta but it is sooooo worth it!  It is not mushy (yuck) or sticky.  The nonsticky factor is what sold me.  Every other brand I have tried sticks together in a giant noodle clump.  So, Tinkyada is a winner for me.

You can even order it in bulk off Amazon where it is cheaper than buying it from a health food store. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are sweet as honey! Thanks for visiting the hive!

 
Content © Hives in the Kitchen | Design © 2012 Laura Jane
Unauthorized use of this site's design or code is strictly prohibited